Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carel

Manuals 744

Guest Carel

Hi,Are the manuals going to be released before the software?Carel

You know we do not know what PMDG plan on doing YET. As soon as they do they will certainly tell us here in the forums.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Carel

What I don't know is what PMDG did in the past when releasinga new product?Carel

Carel-Whether or not we issue any portion of the manuals ahead of product release has not been determined.(For a more detailed answer- use the search function- i've answered this question in more detail previously.... Too busy to repeat myself at the moment.) ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Robin.B

Who knows - Maybe one day we click on precisionmanuals.com and there the manuals are.......... Along with the 747 of course......... Oh and maybe the MD-11... Who knows? (Let's dream on :-lol: ) :(