Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

FSScreen

Hi all,I've just installed the SFSreen but I'm still not able to take any screen shots. The text says to press the "Print Screen key" but there is no Print Screen Key. Where would the Print Screen Key be at? I assume it would be somewhere in flight simulator and I do have the VBRUN600.dll. How do I take the screen shot if there's no key or button for me to click on? I've spent hours trying to find this problem. Can anyone give me more details about how to use the FSScreen program and what I may be doing wrong? The directions are in the readme file but I followed those directions exactly and I still don't see where I can take a screen shot in flight simulator.Ken.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

FSScreen Look at your keyboard...PRT SCR is just right of the F12 Key.... :)Thanks Vin. I was wondering if there was such a key on my keyboard but I just over looked it. I knew I could use a sequence of keys to print with my printer but I've always use the print button. As long as I've been using my keyboard, I just took it forgranted that Print Screen Key was there. Just never had to use it until now. I'll try using it with the FSScreen. It should work now. Thanks again.Ken.