Sign in to follow this  
Guest RAR_Fan

So when is the AT6 Going to be Ready

Guest RAR_Fan

To All!,As you all know, (or if you didn't) Captain Randazzo will be racing at this years Reno Air Races. His AT6 Aircraft (the real thing here) will compete against the best in motor sports, and we all wish him the GOLD MEDAL!!As PMDG is the best Sim add-on I've ever used, (with unparalled support!) I look foward to the "Queens" arrival, knowing these folks are knocking themselfs out to crank out another execellent PMDG product, which in my opinion "sets the standards" for FS aircraft.Now I wonder, are you folks going make an AT6 model, so we can simulate the "thrill of victory" as Rob will??If nothing else, could you at least give us a screen shot of the winning plane?? :-wave PN to rsrandazzo:Nothing wrong with clamping to Mary's tail (she races the "Two of Hearts" for those without a program!) .. but you can still kick your ...aheemm get ahead of her anyway! ....I think she would give a good reference anyway (FED-EX), so just win the GOLD and give your staff a BIG RAISE!!!! :-beerchug Go For the GOLD!!!Gerry