Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flightfreak

PMDG 737NG FSUIPC Problem

Hi all,At this moment I'm using version 3.40 of FSUIPC, when I install the newest version, I can't get any power to my aircraft, according to a light on my Overhead, it says that one of my TR Units had failed (a TR unit is a unit that transforms AC power to DC power), but this never happenend with an old version of FSUIPC.Did anyone ever encounterd a problem like this?Thanks in advance.Michael HenkeP.S. I've re-installed the old version of FSUIPC, but I need the newest one to use ActiveSky 2004. Which I got from a friend yesterday.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

MichaelI encountered the exact same problem as yourself and could find no way of solving it. The problem was down to drained batteries (have a search through the forum for more info.)I have a registered copy of fsuipc and tried to indefinitely maintain battery life but to no avail. The only way to solve the problem (for me) was to go back to 3.40.btw, i also had a small gauge that allowed me to toggle aircraft shaddows - that also stopped working with fsuipc versions beyond 3.40Gary