Sign in to follow this  
Delta MD-88

Help with 737-800 panel

I Just installed PMDG 737-800/900 today. When I went to start up the aircraft I saw the panel was blank. They're is a main outline of the panel but, the LCD's are blank and the FMC is blank. The overhead switches dont turn or flick. The autopilot dose does not show up. If someone can help me please send a rely. Thanks!

Do you already have the original 737NG (600/700) package installed? You need that installed in order to use the 800/900 package if memeory serves...

I bought the PMDG 737-800/900 CD version and I thought that a stand alone product unlike the PMDG download version.

That's right. You do not need the previous version if you have the 800/900 on CD. Were there any error messsages on installation - like anything to do with error copying panel.cfg?Gerry

Guest wolkke

Hi, Try with older FSUIPC version. With some users, version 3.48 will cause error like this one.

No, there were no error messages with the panel during installation. If there was a problem with FSUIPC 3.48 would that cause the LCD's not to work. And the FMC and autopilot not show up?