Sign in to follow this  
ErnieAlston

New ServInfo 1.31

I like the latest ServInfo (and the old) quite a bit.;) The latest one allows you to place a new "communications" gauge into your FS cockpits.:-kewl The gauge allows one to see what ATC controllers are available and to switch RW channels to any local ATC while using SquawkBox and connecting to VATSIM (or IVAO).However, I keep getting major FS errors when I load up FS, FS multi (host), SBhost, SB/RW, then enter aircraft cockpit.The errors "FS2002.exe asin: overload" and "pow: overload" keep popping up and I have to exit FS to get rid of them.Anyone else having success or problems with the new gauge? WayneCYXU

I got the same messages last night when I tried the Serv Info gauge for the first time. I was running Squawk Box, Roger Wilco, AiBridge, and was also connected through FsNav's multiplayer...Anyone know how to fix this help us out!And Serv Info is a great program I love it :)Jason

I got the same errors, earlier too.But I then saw that ServInfo has to be running before you do anything with the gauge. When ServInfo was running the gauge worked fine for me.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

looks like the servers are down ...that could explain it..?Henry. CYXT

This worked Ernie, thanks.Now does anyone know how to set the download of ATC info without having to switch back and forth between ServInfo and FS2K2. I know there is an auto button on the gauge, but you still have to switch to the ServInfo screen in order to click the appropriate radio button concerning which web source the ATC info is to downloaded from.WayneCYXU

This worked Ernie, thanks.>Now does anyone know how to set the download of ATC info without >having to switch back and forth between ServInfo and FS2K2. I know >there is an auto button on the gauge, but you still have to switch >to the ServInfo screen in order to click the appropriate radio >button concerning which web source the ATC info is to downloaded >from.I'm having the same problem, for some reason ServInfo is beliving the downloaded data is a few hours old, so you get that prompt to select the ATC info source.There's an option in the preferences section where you can say 'never' to the check for old data. Then it should just grab the data no matter how old it is and not prompt you.Give that a try, it didn't work for me, but maybe you'll have better luck than I did.I've been having this problem since the switch to Daylight savings, but as far as I can tell ServInfo has the right time, so I can't explain what it is.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg