Sign in to follow this  
psolk

What page are you on?

So, i did not read every single abnormal procedure to date, however I am on page 205 thus far.I have been doing EGLL-VHHH in the LVL-D all day so I have had a lot oftime to read. Amazing manual, great reading. I plan to finish it up tomorrow,Thanks for the material,-paulSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

What page am I ON???? LOL. . . . I just got through PRINTING the thing. Next step is to organize it in my binders, move up to Loveland/Fty. Collins, register for these aviation technology classes, get my school schedule, get a job THEN start reading this thing -- as I plan to still continue working as a Security officer, and spending the night guarding construction sites gives PLENTY of reading time :-)

Guest Robin.B

I decided to not print this, although it's hard to resist temptation, as I have an inkjet printer and I would have to spend 2 cartridges on the thing :-lolAnyway I've been reading from the PDF and so far I'm around 265 although I also haven't read every single line in it :(

Guest hlm65

Hi,Abnormal Procedures start at page 115 of the .pdf file.You'll see them listed in alphabetical order first, them by failure.Starting at page 119 you''l get the relevant non normal checklists for each failure.Regards

hehehe... That is the beauty of being in Sales and making your number before the end of the month :) Sometimes I get some extra time off. I am going to load up a return flight from VHHH to EGLL in the LVL-D and hopefully I will finish up the reading today. I was planning on taking off next week but now I don't know if I should wait to the week after... I don't want to waste vacation days before the Queen is released :).Good reading guys,-paul By the way, Chris your schedule sounds a bit slow right now, maybe we should add some more extracurricular activities for you :)Self BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Knikolaes

I plan to **smiles** Have to also add in "sweetie time" (I forgot to mention that before) and long walks on the hill (We don't have beaches here, but we have cute little hills that folks call . . . oh . . . what's the word . . . "mountains"?)Yes, I plan to tell me sweetie I am taking her to a hill to watch the sunset then hit Mt. Evans . . . tallest mountain in Colorado :-)And then there are my 767 and 737NG runs I do on a regular basis . . . . And I also run a reviews site, so at least once a week a new review gets added for one of the payware add-ons I have.Know of anything I can do to occupy meself in my free time? It gets boring here too easily ;-)

It is just sooo easy to forget the "sweetie" time LOLI guess with all that free time you have, a couple of good suggestions might be to blink, take a breath, go to the bathroom or even eat!!!! LOL Sounds like anything to occupy your free time has to be 45 seconds or less :)Take care,-Paul SolkSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest neil_b

I've actually read the entire thing. Started yesterday morning, went to work, it was dead so I read it for most of the day, returned home and read some more in the evening.While I've read every page, I don't claim to fully understand everything. So I'll be going back over certain parts to get deeper understanding, namely the fuel system.One thing I couldn't find was information on the ACARS system. Perhaps this will come at a later point.Also, did anyone see anything about being able to draw the "green arcs" around fixs (like they do on the ITVV Virgin dvd around airports). Don't know if this is even modeled. No big deal if it isn't, just curious is all.Its really an excellent manual. Indepth, full of technical information, both from a maintainance view and pilot operation, and it manages to explain certain operations very well. The fuel planning section is very informative.

Hi Neil,I could be wrong as I am trying to comprehend a lot of info right now but I am 99% sure that I saw that ACARS was to be added as a later release to include weather and OOOI times...-PaulSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Knikolaes

42 seconds . . .42 :-) The answer is always, indubidibly, 42 ;-)

>Mt. Evans . . . tallest mountain in>Colorado :-)No it's not. ;)I'm on page 75. Started reading yesterday and just haven't had the time to finish yet.

Guest Knikolaes

>>Mt. Evans . . . tallest mountain in>>Colorado :-)>>No it's not. ;)>>I'm on page 75. Started reading yesterday and just haven't had>the time to finish yet.LOL Sorry my typo. Elbert, not Evans. I always get those two big "E"s messed up.

Guest georg

On 187th at the moment. Skipped a bit over the failures resolution checklists, but otherwise been reading quite thoroughly.