Sign in to follow this  
Guest Babubhai

A few things...

Guest Babubhai

Hi first of all, when using the PMDG 747 I get crackling sounds inside the cockpit and outside. This is very noticable when the engine sounds vary. Are other people experiencing this, are there any quick fixes for this since it gets rather annoying.Other than that great package, i've found som bugs or lets say abnormalties in the aircraft's systems. I will be testing more and posting a list soon with my fidnings. And hopefully PMDG will take it into consideration and patch it up.So, good package overall, defenitly one for the hardcore simmers. realistic flight dynamics, systems modelled very accuratly, nice eye candy, very "polished" and complete feel to it. I would say it is onAerowinx PS1s level (well defenitly after the patch and updates).Nice work guys!

The issue with sound is user related, not sim related since not one guy on the beta has what you speak of including me whop only uses onboard sound. I know the issue though because it happens from time to time and the answer to that is to make sure you up to date sound drivers etc. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Sry to hijack your thread but talking about sound's, does anyone else think that the external engine sounds are too quiet? Other than that i love it.

Guest United

I too think the external sounds lack some volume and the internal, as much as I really like the sounds are a bit too loud. I am going to try and modify that through FS9. I get a lot of crackling sound externally, I don't notice it very much at all internally in the cockpit. I shall try and and tweak WindowsXP a bit, I seem to recall this problems several years ago with another sim add-on, though I don't recall exactly what it was! Otherwise, this is one magnificent package!!!!!!!!Randy Jura, KPDX