Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

trouble with the new update

Guest UPS009

Did that also as posted earlier, no luck. I guess I'm out of luck.

Guest UlfB

HiI have problems with CTD when loading the 1.10 aircraft. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Removed fs9.cfg. Removed all add on sceneries from scenery.cfg. Moved all custom dll files from the modules folder. But I've still got problems with CTD when loading the aircraft.I've attached my scenery.cfg, a textfile listing the dll files in the modules folder and a picture of my active processe as shown in the Task Manager.Im running Windows XP Pro, SP2. Swedish language settings.Mobo: ABIT AN8 Fatality. (Bios updated)Cpu: AMD 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+RAM: 3 GByteGraphics card: Gigabyte 7800GTX (nVIDIA drivers 77.77)Virtual Memory setting: 0 MBHope it will help you tracking down the cause of the CTDs.Edited: Oops! Forgot - I use CH USB Yoke, Pedals and Throttle Quadrant.Ulf B

sry to say but same prob here.And I tried all off the above.Installed and reinstalled 4 times,with and without no CD file,deleting all 747 related files.I have the PMDG737NG 600-700 and 800-900 also installed and those work fine.But no way I can get the 747 to be loaded.All other FS software works fine.Hope there's gonna be a solution soon.Regards...Marc