Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

FSUIPC version too old, yet it is not!

Guest Boaz

I need some help here.I have never had a problem with any of your products. But after I updated I get an error everytime I select the 747.I get a message that says that my FSUIPC is too old, and I need to have at least version 3.48.Well the thing is that I have the installed and reinstalled the 3.50 version!I have tried to reinstall patch again with version 3.50 installed, still the same result.Boaz...

Boaz,Try to move/rename your FSUIPC.key file and restart FS and reregister FSUIPC if you have it registered.Hope it helps,

Guest Boaz

I have tried to delete it all and restart it over again.But it works fine outside of PMDG's 744.I have flown cirquits around SEA for half an hour or so.Of course my default Cessna is not in need of FSUIPC, but it works fine, been registered and all...Boaz...

Strangely enough I saw this when I reinstalled the B1900D. The message asks for a version of FSUIPC of 3.48 or later. I simply copied the new 3.50 dll into modules again and all was ok.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Boaz

See that is excactly what I did...1)I installed the patch.2)Wanted to fly, Chose the plane and wammo the error.3)I installed the 3.50 version with out deleting any other FSUIPC file besides the FSUIPC.dll4)I tried to load the aircraft, again same error.5)Deleted all files related to FSUIPC, IE. the .cfg, .dll, .key and .text5)Reinstalled the patch.7)Tried to load the plane, same error.8)Registered9) same error.Now me don't like dis!Boaz...

I posted this already, but here it is again: Do not know if its worth mentioning, but I had this problem and solved it. I would keep getting CTD so I checked my modules folder and found that when I installed the update, it up FSUIPC 3.50 in replacing my 3.48. Through previous experiences I fould that .50 made my game unstable, crashing a few times (expecially with squawkbox). So, I replaced the 3.50 with the 3.48 after I did the update install.... and now about 20 hours free of CTD's or anything. I "think" this is the problem or may be a contributing factor to what is going on.Andrew Colvin

Guest Boaz

I think you are right!Robert actually mentioned that this could be it.Please refer to the pinned topic about CTDs.Many thanks for giving that advice!Boaz...