Sign in to follow this  
Calypso50

1900D Liveries

Is there a way at the PMDG site to see the download liveries for the 1900D before downloading one? probably right in front of me, so obvious that I don't see it but... :-cool

Forgot to sign with my full name--which I haven't figured out how to add to my 'signature yet...Bill Youhass

Jeez man. DUH I should have known. the first 2-3 I wanted to look at had no previews so I assumed none did. :>)Thanks Brad,

Dynamite! Thanks Marc,Just got that gorgeous Continental Connestion Grand Bahama repaint..makes me drool. By the way, may I ask- how do I delete a livery? Tried the add/remove,looked in the Beech 1900D aircraft folder? Don't see the other livery there...Do I just delete the Installer- ? In this case- PMDGX_B1900_Air_Namibia