Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

Post v1.1 Update

G'Day allI downloaded the new (very latest) update the other day, and it seems Im having some new problems.1. APU will not start up. If you look on the Status Page, there is no APU indications at all.. N1:0 etc2. Hydraulic Demand and Engine Pumps are off.. and yet I am able to move control surfaces their full range.3. Not a new problem, but often happens.... WHen I start the flight, I have one, or sometimes 2 engines shut down. I start every flight with the default C172 with all systems operating, and then change to the B747. So I dont know what could be causing this.4. When I move the rudder, on the visual model (havent checked the status page), it moves very violently from side to side.. I dont remember seeing this pre v1.1Just wondering if anyone else has experianced these and what could be the problem , and hopefully someone might know a work around..Other than these everything seems to be working.. great job Guys!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest jgreth123

Hey there Ryan,>1. APU will not start up. If you look on the Status Page,>there is no APU indications at all.. N1:0 etcThis is really strange, mine displays on the lower EICAS.>2. Hydraulic Demand and Engine Pumps are off.. and yet I am>able to move control surfaces their full range.I've never actually looked outside prior to that ;) I'll have to try that later heh.>3. Not a new problem, but often happens.... WHen I start the>flight, I have one, or sometimes 2 engines shut down. I start>every flight with the default C172 with all systems operating,>and then change to the B747. So I dont know what could be>causing this.I highly recommend this to everyone, instead of selecting the flight under the select flight menu, shut down FS9. Browse to your FS9.CFG ( C:Documents and SettingsYourLoginNameHereApplication DataMicrosoftFS9FS9.CFG ). Open it in notepad or any other text editor. Do a text search for "Situation". Highlight the entire line and delete it. Save the file. Start FS9 and you now have a clean slate for any flight. Just be sure to load the Cold & Dark panel state from the PMDG menu once load the plane and load up at the airport.>4. When I move the rudder, on the visual model (havent checked>the status page), it moves very violently from side to side..>I dont remember seeing this pre v1.1Again, never checked the exterior, I live in the VC, will check this later.I haven't provided much help here, but will try where I can.

Cheers mate! I didnt know about the situation bit. But I always create a flight.. never have started using a Situation.. im going to try a reinstall... see how that goes.Once again.. thanks for the reply mate! :)

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer