Sign in to follow this  
Guest kame

Again, please instruct me the difference

Guest kame

Gentlmen,CHANGES FOR VERSION UPDATES 1.1 describes "Enhanced logic for manual input step climbs and auto step climbs to work with enhanced logoc to follow step clibs." at 32).Please instruct me the difference between 'manual input step climb' and 'auto step climb'.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

This logic is beyond my usage but if I understand this correctly, a manual entry to a altitude step climb is now availble. I understand why this would be the case since the FMCs are often telling pilots to step climb when it's really not ready to make such a step climb (too soon). The auto part I am not too sure, perhaps the logic is better (i.e. enhanced) or more closer to reality as pertaining to correct operational parameters :(. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

You can now force step climbs by entering an "S" altitude modifier on the LEGS page altitude entry for the waypoint in question. For example, if you placed "390S" in the plane will execute a step climb to FL390 at that waypoint.Auto step climbs are the usual FMC calculated points that are determined via the altitude variation (IACO by default) in the FMC PERF INIT phase...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest kame

Thanks Randy and ryan for your kind reply.>Auto step climbs are the usual FMC calculated points that are>determined via the altitude variation (IACO by default) in the>FMC PERF INIT phase...I understand. I have taken this auto step climbs for manual step climbs. Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara