Sign in to follow this  
Guest vonduck1

Little plane missing from PLAN view

Guest vonduck1

Hi chaps, Might sound like a dumb question, but, when flying the 747 i used to have a little plane appear while flying on AP and selecting plan mode on the MCP. The 737 is fine.After all the updates, i now dont have that. IS this accurate or is this a bug requiring some remedy?Any help appreciated guysThanksDoug

Guest Marc Harrington

That's a 737 thing. The 744 doesn't have the airplane symbol.

Hi Doug-well, in this case, Marc is only partially correct :-).The airplane symbol is shown in the "LCD" type displays (or is it the "CRT"-type displays - I forget, too old :-)).You can switch from one to the other using the PMDG Options menu.Good luck!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

The little airplane is a part of the updated software for the B744.You normally have it in the -ER versions and the newer cargo's with LCD screens.B. RgdsMichel

Guest vonduck1

Thanks so much guys for the quick and easy answer!!! Gee, i have soooooooo much to learn about this aircraft eh!Your customer service is immaculate and a touchstone for the industry!Thanks againDoug :)