Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcPMDG

Billed Twice!

Guest Marc Harrington

Even if the response from support may be delayed, you can be assured we would not keep your money for something you didn't buy. Now that would be kind of wrong.I'm sure they will get back to you soon.

GLen-If you emailed me directly- it was likely deleted without being read....I receive well in excess of 200 email each day- and as such we do not publish my email address as an appropriate support avenue....If you sent the issue to technical support- it will be forwarded along for handling and likely be addressed when i return home on thursday.Also- to be clear- if you were billed twice it is because you pressed the "purchase" button twice.... That beauty of automated systems is that they do precisely what you tell them to do- as many times as you tell them to.You'll get an email from us once the issue has been reviewed- but given what you've described it shouldn't be an issue.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest pup

I have been billed twice for the one product 747-400. I had to click on the download twice due to the first download not working. Now I have been billed twice for the one product.I have written an extensive email to the support website in detail explaining that I have been billed twice over 5 days ago with only the automated response saying they recieved the email. I have also sent a private email to "rsrandazzo" explaining I have been billed twice with no response.What is my next move.. Can someone please give me some information concerning this? At the moment I feel the support is non existent and $75 of mine has gone to waist.. in the pockets of PMDG for nothing in return. You can understand if I am starting to get a little frustrated...Glen..