Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

747-400 Performance Charts

Hi all,Does anyone know if there is a 747-400 performance chart that I can use to calcutate the actual GTOW and assumed weight so that I can calculate an assumed temperature to enter into the FMC. I think there would be two chart for this. The charts I'm referring to are used to determine an assumed temperature to enter into the FMC. I don't see these charts in any of the PMDG manuals. Ken.

Hi there, I don't have it with me, but if you do a search, there is a thread here where you could ask for a program (Excel) that does this for you, you could ask someone there to email it to you. Just serach for assumed temperature or something like that I think. There is also another PMDG flyer coming out with a new program (Excel) too...I am not sure of his intentions with it after it is tested.Regrading Assumed weight:As far as i know:+100kg for every increment below 1013QNH (I've also heard +200kg)-100kg for every incrememt above 1013+100kg for every knot of tailwind-100kg for every knot of headwind(To find wind component, do this:wind component = cos(rwy heading - wind direction)+ certain amounts for MEL itemsHope this helps!Rudy

Hi Ken,Could you email me at aviator_from_bina@yahoo.com (aviator_from_bina AT yahoo DOT com) so that I can send you the Excel take-off calculator v2.3?Please note that it's been actually made for PS1 744 equipment so there may be some deviations in V speeds, TASS (assumed temperatures) takeoff method, etc. But I don't think that there are significant differences in values calculated and you can still use it for PMDG QoS with no tangible influence on N1, V speeds, etc. Feel free to ask questions.Regards,Rustam

Regards,

Victor Quebec