Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Problem with cold and dark panel and saved flight....

HiI remember in the past , someone pointed out a problem with the saved flight at KPAE airport which had the cold and dark cockpit for the 747, after the patch has this been fixed or one still needs to create its own cold and dark session and save it (panel and flight)?So for next time you can just load the scenario saved or the panel to initiate the next flight with it.Can anyone clarify this for me as I don't want to use MY cold and dark panel from the PRE patch????Thanks!

Joe,I haven't seen any problems with the supplied cold and dark after the 1.1 update. You can always make your own though by following the shutdown and securing checklists...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com