Sign in to follow this  
Guest crasher

747-400

Guest crasher

Hi, I see on Aerosoft site that the 747-400 is available on CD. Is this your product,and if so are you selling it in this format? Thanks, Alan

It is the PMDG product, but given that the 744 filesize for download is pretty small (80 MB!) even dial-up users can get it without too much drama. If you want a CD copy though then Aerosoft would be the way to go I guess.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest crasher

Hello Mark, Thanks for that information. I did have the download but for some unknown reason I couldn`t run it. I did ask for assistance and the advice I had didn`t work. I tried to clean out the program from my disc,and you reset the download,but the downloader said it couldn`t find the correct file to dowmload to,ie fs9,i suppose. Thats the story,if you want to offer me any more help I would be grateful.It is such a good program I don`t want to miss it. My original order no. was 50621 24/08/05 Thank you Alan

Please remove your purchase order number. Help for this type of issue is provided here -support (at) precisionmanuals.comReplace "(at)" with "@" If you already asked them and it did not help simply report back that it did not work and they will continue to assist you sir................Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]