Sign in to follow this  
Guest ekg98

FMC 744 help

Guest ekg98

I have read most of the guides about the FMC. I was doing a flight the other night from Reno to Las Vegas. Everything was well until I got a intercept course from departure. ATC made me miss my first waypoint to intercept my route. I tried to intercept using the LNAV but the aircraft kept wanting to do a 180 to intercept the first waypoint. I was fored to use the hdg select to fly to LAS. How do I tell the aircraft to cycle to the next aswell as the autotune feature on the radios? ThanksWilliam E.

Hey William,The way I tell the aircraft to go to the next waypoint is by pressing LEGS on the FMC and then pressing LSK that is next to my next waypoint.This will make that waypoint appear at the bottom of your FMC screen(scratchpad).Then press the LSK next to your previous waypoint and this will replace this waypoint with your next waypoint.You will need to press Activate to complete the process.So for instance lets say your first waypoint is HYK and your second waypoint is IIU.Press LSK next to IIU.IIU will appear at bottom of FMC.Now press LSK next to HYK and HYK will be replaced by IIU.Now activate it and you are good to go.Hope this makes sense.Michael