Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jpanford

747pmdg Forum

Guest Jpanford

Can someone post the address for the support forum for the 747-400 please. Had to reinstall windows and lost it...And I know there is support on Avsim, but looking for the pmdg 747 support forum.ThanksJoe

Guest Hawkeyeted

You've found the right place! It's right here.

You can also try sending an email directly to PMDG but try posting your problem here there are many qualified people who may be able to help you with your problem.support@precisionmanuals.com

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Jpanford

I thought there was another forum....The official 747 forum? Can someone help please, I use to go there all the time but I don't know the address./..,..

That was an interim forum being used a while back, it no longer exists. Raise your issue here or via the email address provided a few posts up. Cheers!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Mark is right. When the QOTS was released in August there was such a demand that it caused some problems with the avsim servers. The forum was temporarily located at forusmspace, I think. After the upgrades were finished PMDG came back to their original home which was right here.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest andyman

pmdg.forumsplace.comAll forums are locked tho.