Sign in to follow this  
Dal 1

DBS Walk & Follow

Hi All, I have been trawling throught the PMDG forum on avsim looking for advice on wing views. It is apparent that you have to use a ddon prog to obtain such views. The two main progs mentioned are active cam and Walk and Follow. I have been on W & F web site and downloaded the trial but i cannot stop the camera from cycling round. So in an attempt to give W & F a fair chance i thought i'd ask if anyone has got it and how functional is it? The support forum on the DBS site is for registered users only so i cannot pose a question there.CheersDaren ??? ;)

Guest SKireyev

Go to www.flight1.com, and download a freeware F1View utility. It's free and it works just fine. I have Walk and Follow, and it works ok, but I find key combinations cumbersome at times.Best regards,

i agree the W&F is annoying in parts and to be honest the wingview a lot of people harp on about is not that great. sure you see the wing but i never switch to it im busy enough in the cockpit! its great if you wanna take screenshots etc and walk around the cabin but the demo of active camera lets you do this also, no need to pay for it.

>Hi All,> I have been trawling throught the PMDG forum on avsim looking>for advice on wing views. It is apparent that you have to use>a ddon prog to obtain such views. The two main progs mentioned>are active cam and Walk and Follow. I have been on W & F web>site and downloaded the trial but i cannot stop the camera>from cycling round. So in an attempt to give W & F a fair>chance i thought i'd ask if anyone has got it and how>functional is it? The support forum on the DBS site is for>registered users only so i cannot pose a question there.>>Cheers>Daren ??? ;) W&F is a great program. Here's the fix for the spinning:Try adding this line to the Common section of the DBS.WalkAndFollow.ini file:IgnorePOV=1 - John