Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

Just a suggestion

Guest jon_151

Hi PMDG,Not really important suggestion, but I kinda feel that since PMDG has more than 1 product, I think PMDG forum should be more organised, so under PMDG Forum there will be a sub forum for 737, 747 and etc, I think that it would be more easier for users to navigate and look for topics on certain product better.Just my 2 cents.Thank You PMDG for your excellent 747-400 and the freighter ones, I realised I've become lazy for study and work lol, I'm kinda addicted to it :DBest Regards,Jonathan

Yeah I'd agree with that. I think it would make the forum more effective with less multiple and repeat posts. At the moment using the search function gives results for all the different planes, and somtimes I just don't have the time to serach through it all and am more tempted to just post.

Gents,As has been discussed before the dev team (and the beta team) like the mild insanity it gives with having one main category. ;-) And for your search giving results for different airplanes; include 737, 747, B1900, or any other combination of clever keywords you can think of, in your advanced search and you will most likely get what you want. The *advanced* search is *very* powerful if used correctly.Cheers,