Sign in to follow this  
Guest konken

Missing light or.....

Hi there, first of all you have once again given us avery fine product. I have just a little Q. When I engagethe autopilot, there is no light on the switch. On thestandard version there is the "missing" light but noton the cargo version. The autopilot is working fine, butas I mention should'nt at least one of the switches be lit ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nameless-Our forum guidlines require that all users sign their posts in this forum.There are lights in each of the three A/P switches on the 400 and 400F.

Hi there, first of all you have once again given us avery fine product. I have just a little Q. When I engagethe autopilot, there is no light on the switch. On thestandard version there is the "missing" light but noton the cargo version. The autopilot is working fine, butas I mention should'nt at least one of the switches be lit ?Now my name is on the message, so maybye I can have more detailedinformation. If it's so that the lights are "working" then is therea simple way to explain why nothing happen when I push one of them.THX

Ok, I fired up Fs again after work and then the lights onthe switches were all working !! Tried the same yesterdaywhith no luck, but anyway now I'm on final heading 065 inbound to PANC :-)