Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

New 400F Fuel Planner???

Hello guys. Does anyone know whether there's work being done on a new 747-400 fuel planner compatible with the new F version? I frequently use Felicio Valente's fuel planner, which in my opinion is pretty accurate and saves loads of time. I hope he updates it.Pther than that, does anyone know if something's being done about V speeds and derated takeoffs? I remeber Tomaflex's author said he'd update it for the queen but it's been a long time since release and still no word...Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I agree. TOPCAT is a great little program! Hopefully the performance details will be available to Christian someday to update it to include the PW and RR engines as well.I have been using an Excel-based program called TOPAS that was written for the PS1 747 that seems to work pretty well for all the engine types. Can't quite remember where I downloaded it from, but the link is still probably in the forum here somewhere.

Hi guys, thanks for the heads-up. Kelly, I believe I was the one who came up with the link a while back. What goes aorund comes around. I relly like that excel spreadsheet, works well for me. However, you will notice that we can't use it for the F version since the F version would need new caculations ue to weight differences. And when using the excel program, remeber to choose an 747 model that has the same MTOW as PMDG's model, or else the speeds and derates you get will be way off!Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg