Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Cargo Schedules + Tutorial+ Elec Engine control switches

Hi,Firstly what an outstanding product you have produced yet again absoulety excellent I was wondering when you will be releasing the cargo schedules as don't really have any cargo flight plans etc.Secondly I know this has been asked many times but when will you be releasing the tutorial that you said would be available with the B747 Pax version.And something I've noticed with the 747F when you load it from a cold and dark cockpit from using the default cessna etc you connect the battery but the Elec Engine Control switches when you press them the light doesn't illuminate to normal only when you have connected the APU does it work was just wondering if you have any suggestions for this.Many ThanksJason Thompson

"And something I've noticed with the 747F when you load it from a cold and dark cockpit from using the default cessna etc you connect the battery but the Elec Engine Control switches when you press them the light doesn't illuminate to normal. Only when you have connected the APU does it work was just wondering if you have any suggestions for this."Not sure why you're pushing these switches during your preflight, Jason, but... this is basically correct. Main Bus Power is required for the white "NORM" bulbs.My Boeing wiring schematics show that all four NORM lights are driven by the #4 AC Bus, but in PMDG, each switch seems to be driven by it's respective AC Bus. Having said that... I've seen photos of Boeing 767 overhead panels in the same config... and there are lighting differences.... so I'm not going to say that my diagrams are correct for ALL 744's ;)Hope this helps.Cheers.Q>