Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

Help -> CTD When Exiting FS9 with 747F loaded

Is it just me or has the infamous CTD started re-ocurring on other people's machines when exiting FS9 while the 747F is loaded? I had this problem when the original v1 747 was released but the update 1.02 which patched the pmdgoptions.dd file curred that. Now, after installing the 747F, the CTD is back.FS9 exits, and then a error window titled "FS9.exe" pops up referencing some memory location. I searched for this issue but it doesn't appear to have been discussed since late last year. I do have the 747F v1.01 update installed too. My pmdgoptions.dll file is dated 3/22/2006 with an internal version 1.0.3.20 and size of 223 KB (228,352 bytes).Can someone else cofirm their pmdgoptions.dll is the same as mine and after installing the 1.01 update and doesn't experience this?Thanks..Al

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest dobova

Hi all,I get CTD with 747F for memory overflow. This is during flight from EGPK to LIPZ at half the route. Now I'm trying with other aircarft to check if it happens for some other reason.I've 2GB ram and very big VM (more than 2GB). I've installed 747F 1.01 version.Any one facing same problem of CTD ?CiaoDome