Sign in to follow this  
pilotguy365

Virtual Cabin

This is my first post everyone and I realize that the 737 PMDG has this option however I am not sure of the 747.There has been a multitude of complaints regarding the 747-400F frame rates and I think a great way to improve the FPS without having to shut off a great deal of Gauges would be to disable the virtual cabin. I realize the 400F does not have a flight deck door and therefore it might be harder to cut off the virtual cabin. On the other hand, even if it might make the transition from VCockpit to outside of the VC look worse. I would be willing to make that sacrifice and I think other people might be willing to make a similar sacrifice to see a greater performance of this beauty seeing to it that not everybody has a 7000$ high end PC. If I am wrong I sincerely apologize however I would like to know if this is possible.

Hi there Pilot Guy (please use your real name when signing posts in the PMDG forum.. thanks!!)The small cabin in the 400F uses minimal resources, and removing it would have negligable effects on frame rates. Thanks for the suggestion though!Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Understood about the virtual cabin. However, is there any suggestions you might offer as to how to squeeze every last drop of FPS out ot the 400F ?Sincerely,Tony Nelson