Sign in to follow this  
Guest stanley4199

Tutorial for B737-800/900!!!

Guest stanley4199

Did any one know where can I get a tutorial going point A to point Bfrom (cold and dark) and is there any way to start B737 from cold and dark.thanks in advance.stan

Hi Stan,I just googled this it it came up with thishttp://www.fsstation.com/tutorials/pmdg737ng.htmllooks pretty good and is a 3 page tutorial. Its a good start I guess. And if you want to start fairly good cold and dark, what I suggest is load up the default cessna at your airport, at a gate, then turn off the engine and the 2 red power switches, but I leave the avionics switch on as I read this can cause havoc with some planes, then switch to the PMDG 737, and it will be good enough to be cold and dark, but I think the fuel switches on the centre consul stay on, but that does not bother me for realism as I always look and turn them off.Not sure how this would affect the known dead battery glitch in fs9 but as I have a registered version of fsuipc and i can avoid that from the fsuipc setup.hope this helpsJohn CallejaBAW352

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest stanley4199

Thank you very much for the reply,will give it a try is too bad that PMDG product do not come with the option manual like the PSS product do.Do you know where can I get the fuel planner? cheers,stan

Hi Stan,Grab the Fuel Planner from here: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/file_libra...lanner737NG.EXEOne of the best tutorials is the one by Tim Metzinger, however it's no longer publicly available due to some copyright issues with the charts included. It's written using the -700 but should work just as well with the -800/-900. If you'd like to send me a PM with you email address I might be able to point you in the right direction.Hope this helps out.David.