Sign in to follow this  
j1o2h3n4

Stairs & Throttles

I am using PMDG NG600/700/800&900 plus FS2Crew plus FSNav. On loading the 700 Easyjet, I found I could lower the airstairs using the recommended CTRL + F10, but could not raise them using CTRL+F9. No matter how many times I tried re-assigning the assignments, it would not raise the stairs. Eventually I re-assigned the raise to CTRL+SHIFT+F10 and it worked. Am I right in assuming that as FSNav uses F9 to enable itself, that rules out F9 plus any combination for any other use?Now to another problem, I am forever forgetting to enable the Keyboard in the FMC and as most of my flights originate in the UK, I keep pressing "E" as a start for origin airport.Despite Microsofts E+1/2 instruction, which I can never get to work, this results in single engine throttles. This means rebooting the aircraft and starting over again, I spotted on the forum, that installing RCBse-10.zip by Rob Barendregt from AVSIM would get round this. Well I downloaded and installed as instructed, but no joy, has anybody got this running under the circumstances as described above? I tried installing the new config line into the dummy panel as gauge08 and then into main panel as gauge27, but neither worked.