Sign in to follow this  
suttonyoung

Airstair retraction problem 737-700

Hi GuysI have owned PMDG 737-700 for a while, but recently started flying the Braathens model with airstairs.Using the suggested key commands for Retract/Extend visor in assignments, I only manage to deploy the airstairs. Using the retract command CTRL+F9, the airstairs do not retract.Not vitally important to the flying sensation, except rebooting FS, any help would be grateful.Thanks in advance.Stuart Sutton-Young

stuart, just re-assign them again, and it shuold work. it's hapened to me before. i just deleted the assignment from the pmdg menu, then re assign. hope it workstomas

I have the same exact problem, I just posted about it in a earlier thread, butno response...i'll try remapping