Sign in to follow this  
bobbyjoh

Need help with Simflyers KEWR

Guest Scoobe

I have several Simflyers sceneries and the only one I have a problem with is Newark. What happens is the taxyways are overlaying the default ones. Also the planes sink into the runways only but are fine everywhere else. I think Im missing an exclude setting for my scenery config but could not find reference to one in the readme file. Can anyone help?Thanks in advance,Rob

Yup it sounds like the exclude information is missing. Here is what my scenery.cfg file has it in for Newark.Exclude=N40 44 00,W74 11 21,N40 38 00,W74 09 25,allFlatten.0=16,N40 42 49,W74 11 41,N40 42 49,W74 08 26,N40 39 33,W74 11 26,N40 39 33,W74 11 41

Guest Scoobe

Wow, thanks for the quick response. I added the ines and now everything works great!Thanks again for the help.Rob

Is that scenery pretty hard on frames?

Hahaha! That's what I figured. Well, I'm not even gonna bother with it then. Maybe I'll look into getting Lago scenery enhancer and spice things up a bit.

Gary,That is not quite true. If you remove the static aircraft from any of the SimFlyer's scenery they are frame rate OK. The culprit is all the aircraft sitting at the gates or tarmac. Remove the planes as listed from their web site support page and you will have little problem. I just landed there this afternoon and my frame rates were in the high 20's. Not bad for all the detail that all SimFlyer's scenery provides.Bob JohnsonDenver