Sign in to follow this  
kand

744 mini panel

hiis there any better mini panel for the 744? the cessna one is no good for me! something like the level d mini panel would be greatcheers keith

i guess not then? bit of a shame reallykeith

You could try the Search facility where there are several topics.Try this one http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchI use the one below at present and find it works for anything (you do need the PMDG 737). Substitute ## for the next window and remember to put an entry under Window Titles. [Window##]position=7size_mm=551,151child_3d=1background_color=0,0,0ident=MINIPANELgauge00=737-400!Airspeed, 0, 34gauge01=737-400!ADI, 88, 10gauge02=737-400!HSI, 243, 0gauge03=737-400!Altimeter, 398, 34gauge04=737-400!Vertical Speed, 486, 42If you have the LVL-D then use that.

Hi yes i saw that post through using search but its for the 737 totally different aircraft! I want to be able to use the 744 gauges but am under the impression that its not possible because they are all 1 gauge file instead of seperate gauges? I may be wrong . I will experiment with the 737 gauges and see how it goes ,thanks for your contribution maybe a developer can comment if its possible to use the 744 gauges and if so what onescheers Keith