Sign in to follow this  
Guest rjsniteflyte

FMC and Company routes

Guest rjsniteflyte

When filing my flight plan in the 747 FMC, I'm asked for the "company route" for whatever liberie I'm flying. Does anyone know where I find this? Thanks in advance

Hi there.In the fmc for the 747 the company route is an option for you to fill out or not. For example if I plan a route with fsnav from EGSS to LIRF and save it and then export it to PMDG using the fsnav menu it saves a flie called EGSSLIRF001 and if I type that into the company route it will load that route into the fmc and save me a lot of typing. If I use fsbuild to plan my route it exports it into the PMDG files as EGSSLIRF and that plan loads up when entered into the FMC. So as I am a better typist than I am a pilot, I dont usually use that function and just enter all the data manually, but seriously I dont use that function mainly as I dont think fsbuild exports sids and stars with any of the restrictions.hope this helpsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest vonduck1

COROUTE does save alott in typing i must say.FSBUILD, well, i dont use the sids starts in that as they often change when online. Prefer to leave that out until get clearance form ATC on the day.Once you enter COROUTE you can devote much of your time to ZFW and settings etc. Its a good system. I dont use FSNAV for flight planning just fsbuild. I get the COROUTES form the Vatsim sites peculiar to the zone i am travelling in. Once its saved you can reuse it as long as you want to!CheerioDoug

Guest SAS449

Then eith