Sign in to follow this  
Guest pierre974

Virtual Aviation Video

WOW, stunning video, best i've seen to date!

Alaister Kay

Nice job, wish I could already program and fly the B744 like that :-)

Guest andyman

Note: This is CONSTRUCTIVE advice, not a putdown or anythingNext time don't show us 3 views of one event, Alternate with snippets of only one landing, but use multiple angles like--- VC-PAX-EXT-VC, and move the camera left and right with active camera ( use the mouse to make it seem like you have track IR). Use more professional transitions. I honestly don't want to see a drunken/hung-over V be a transition. (Horizontal V shape transition). Also, could you please taxi faster or use a video editor that allows the video to be sped up at parts? Maybe if you get an editor like Sony Vegas you could use key-frames to do a pan from one part of the video to another at a set speed.Most of the people who make super duper-glamorous 747 videos have the most awful landings ever and haven't touched an FMC in their life. I salute you for making your techniques look professional.Otherwise very good video. The background music is the absolute hardest for me to choose! You made a relatively good choice.

>Note: This is CONSTRUCTIVE advice, not a putdown or anything>>Next time don't show us 3 views of one event, Alternate with>snippets of only one landing, but use multiple angles like--->VC-PAX-EXT-VC, and move the camera left and right with active>camera ( use the mouse to make it seem like you have track>IR). Use more professional transitions. I honestly don't want>to see a drunken/hung-over V be a transition. (Horizontal V>shape transition). Also, could you please taxi faster or use a>video editor that allows the video to be sped up at parts?>Maybe if you get an editor like Sony Vegas you could use>key-frames to do a pan from one part of the video to another>at a set speed.>>Most of the people who make super duper-glamorous 747 videos>have the most awful landings ever and haven't touched an FMC>in their life. I salute you for making your techniques look>professional.>>Otherwise very good video. The background music is the>absolute hardest for me to choose! You made a relatively good>choice.>>Note: This is "also" CONSTRUCTIVE advice, not a putdown or anythingYou might want to tone it done a bit there brother. He wasn't trying to sell you the video, just share his love of the AC with others with a similar interest. There was absolutely no need for a critic like that. Man... If I wasn't laughing so hard at your response Andy, I might be upset. Ha! Ha! Ha! :DMurray Wheten

Guest andyman

I have some constructive advice for your message too.What's your point? I can't speak anymore in this forum because i give advice? I still wouldn't edit my first reply even though i'm past the editing period anyway. Oh and i totally laughed at your post because it made me laugh so hard. :-roll (ignore slight grin)To original author. Screw my comments and make your Movie Maker movies.Everyone has to start someplace ;-) I enjoy your videos anyway. Whever i post videos, people don't leave comments and i don't know what to do to improve my videos. This may not be the authors goal, but if it is thats cool too.