Sign in to follow this  
Guest leothevideo

PMDG B737NG No PFD/ND/EICAS after install

Guest leothevideo

Hello,Sometimes you need to clean up everything.Including your PC.A fresh new install should be working fine.However, the B737NG from PMDG is not working after install as it should be. It is a downloaded version from PMDG.On the main panel I have no PFD/ND/EICAS gauges and also no MCP.I do have the stand-by instruments and the standby HSI shows the red flag on top of that instrument.Also no working radio panel...The overhead panel, switches en gauges are working fine.Engines are running!!!!!I'm wondering, is there an avionics switch?Question remains, what am I doing wrong.Like to hear from you soon.Regards,Leo

Hi Leo,Just download the latest FSUICP.dll , put it in your modules directory and all will be well.Martin

And the latest FSUIPC can be found here: www.schiratti.com/dowsonCheers,