Sign in to follow this  
Guest md_eleven

PMDG 747 video

Guest md_eleven

Hi all!I made a short and (hopefully) nice video about the PMDG 747. The reason I made it is because Boeing has announced that they have started production of the last ever 747-400 aircraft. A sad day in a way.Hope you like it:

Stefan

Congratulations, very nice video !!!I am only missing some cockpit views...

Guest SkullxBones

The video portion is excellent, very well done! Audio could be better. When I'm watching a FS video, engine noise > human noise, ATC > MTV.

Guest capbat

very nice video.What did you use to do it. Where did you get those airport equipment moving can you give us details about the tools you used to do it.Thanks.Bat

Guest md_eleven

Hi and thanks for your comments!I have already used the PMDG 744 for a video once which included engine sounds and cockpit views, so this time I opted for outside visuals to make it a bit different.ATC is a nice touch but it is very difficult to find the right ATC that fits the scene(correct callsign and the correct call itself), so I tend to stay away from them. I have used ATC twice so far ("the power of take off" and "Concorde tribune").Regarding the views and the airport vehicles, it actually says it all in the videos comments on the right, but here it goes again:Cars and vehicles are by Flight1 AES (brilliant program, well worth the money), views are made by using either active camera pro or walk and follow (both payware). The video was edited using Sony vegas 6.I hope that helps :-)Stefan