Sign in to follow this  
Guest diskus

DES NOW prob

Guest diskus

I havent found any reference to this so I thought I should post it. Twice now I have attempted to employ DES NOW on the fmc near TD, execute lights up, as soon as I press execute, dead freeze unrecoverable program stop. FS9 is deadupdated 747F with active sky runningI wonder if anyone else has seen this issue, not major, and the first problem I have ever encountered with the productsThanksMike

Mike,Strange. Never seen that. Any error message from Windows? Anything in the event logs?Hope it helps,

Guest diskus

No error messageand the event log isnt much help. just a generic application hang for FS9 with not much additional infoI will work on trying to reproduce the issueMike

Guest diskus

I have experienced this crash issue again,It was a freeze, unresolvable ofter pressing DES DIRactive sky 6 was running as wellagain event log just gave a generic application hang eventMike

Mike,I would send an email to support@precisionmanuals.com for further support on this issue.Cheers,

Mike if you can consistently repeat this, save a panel state (check the FAQ on Ops for the exact files to send) and email it to me, I'll see if it happens here as well... rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest diskus

It is actually a DES DIR problem and I have been able to reproduce fairly consistenly, even without asky6. I have saved the state prior to a crash and will now forward the filesMike