Sign in to follow this  
Guest millimeter

Normal procedures and checklist in ONE

Hi LarsI read your post and thought I would have a look. Unfortunately the unzipped file is in docx format that I cannot open. I think it will only open in word 2007 (or word 2002 or 2003 with some compatibility pack) as I dont have these was wondering if there is just a doc format version so that word 2000 can open it, or was it intended to be used with a particular program?regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest bob

HiNo good to most people in this format, any chance of converting to PDF?ThanksBob Wright

Guest carlonch

Hello Lars,

I just want to add my request that this be posted in pdf or in a Word format that is backward compatible. While there is a compatability patch that enables older versions of Word to read .docx files, it doesn't seem to work with any version of Word earlier than that contained in Office 2003. And I suspect that there are a lot of us using older Word versions.As an alternative suggestion, anyone who is able to read this file could create and upload to Avsim's library a pdf version of the file, and I'm sure that would be very appreciated by all.Thanks, Robert