Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrisnorris

Pushback - VC

Guest chrisnorris

Hi all,I've looked all over this forum and the manuals but cannot find a clear answer to the question:Is there a pushback guage in the VC of the 747?Apologies if it's written in large red block capitals somewhere in one of the PDFs but I just couldn't see it!ThanksChris Norris - BAW1072

Yup, the only time i'm switching to 2D panel is when i want pushback (AFAIK it's not included in VC) ;(

Regards,

Radek

Guest A32X

Why not model the flight interphone system (Like the LDS767?) Would be much more realistic and could be used from the Virtual Cockpit. Maybe with the MD-11???-Paul

> Why not model the flight interphone system (Like the LDS767?) Would be> much more realistic and could be used from the Virtual Cockpit. Maybe> with the MD-11???Well pressing the switch certainly is possible and will make the right "bing-bong" sound (speaking of the MD-11 now). But what would you phone back to the cabin that is relevant to flying the airplane? Keep in mind that MSFS does not provide a cabin crew running around and doing things for you...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest A32X

Hi Markus,Rather than using it to contact the FA's, I meant the ground crew.-Paul

Paul,sorry for that, my mistake. Yes it would indeed be nice to control them via the Com buttons rather than a gauge that does not exist. But those are details left for later and not really important at this stage of development. Thanks anyway.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard