Sign in to follow this  

Why so quiet about the MD-11?

>They've already said that it will be an FS9 product and then>patched for FSX. I'm sure you FS9 sticklers will be taken>care of. Where'd they say that?

From Rob in the pinned topic at the top: "The MD11 has been being developed as an FS9 based product, with the intent that an FSX compatible version will also be produced. Specific details of compatibility will have a lot to do with how FSX progresses, how the MD11 progresses, and about 20 other factors that I cannot discuss."

Key word there is "developed".EDIT: I should add that I do agree with you Alex. I do believe it will be a FS9 product.

>>>engine 1 & 2 started, about to start number 3?>>>>i'm a novice so be nice!>>Have another look at the Hydraulics panel ( top one right>below the fire handles).>You see for HYD systems 1 and 2 there are PRESS and FAULT>lights which are on. That means those two systems are not>pressurised (or pressure is below normal) and also the engine>driven pumps are not working (hence the FAULT lights). However>on system 3 all lights are out. And since the MD-11 is>following a "all lights out" philosophy you can safely assume>that this system is up and running driven by an engine>generator. >So to your question, it's the other way around...ah... i couldn't quite see what the orange lights said... it may be a nice learning curve from the 744 to the MD11 :)looking forward to it!JamieOxford, UK