Sign in to follow this  
Guest pierre974

Display problem after demo Airac 0609

Guest pierre974

I don't know if it is related, but after installing the demo Airac 0609 (for the PMDG 744), Airports and Waypoints information are no longer visible on the navigation display.Anyone has noticed that ?Cheers.

Gents-there are lots of issues with the new data files in the Demo Airac cycle. Format is the same, but the ordering is off and there are lots of FIX points missing.The files are in text ASCII format, so a simple text comparison will show you what I mean...Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

The SIDSTARS storage spot is obvious, but where is the AIRAC data stored?I got hit with this problem, and want to back out to an earlier data set, reinstalling it doesn't seem to help. I do have backups though, if I could find where the AIRAC is actually stored ...I looked through the navdata forum, but didn't find anything that related, must have missed it somehow.* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

look for the directory FMCWP in your default FS9.. they are under that in NAVDATA

Dan Downs KCRP

Perfect, thanks! That fixed it.I deleted the lot there, and reinstalled 0608, it did reinstall, whereas it wouldn't before.I have also discovered that quite a lot of the SIDSTARS are corrupted, looks like the .txt files were saved in WordPad format, instead of straight text. Loading them in WordPad and SAVE AS in straight text fixes it, but what a pain.* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com