Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

Error message - and no runways showing up

Dear All:I am trying to load NY, Long Island's Islip Airport (KISP) in the 737NG. I am getting an error message that says: "Error at line 58, line 57"Also, no runways are listed.Anyone know what this means and how to fix it? Not so long ago, I download AIRAC 0608. I believe I also installed the AIO SID/STAR files that correspond. I even checked the SID STARS folder - there is already one for KISP in there. Also, is the "latest SID/STAR database" no longer on the PMDG website?Lastly, are all the CURRENT AIRAC files (0610) now payware and no longer freeware at navdat.at?Thanks.Chris Catalano

Usually, the FMC fails to load the procedure file for any error which explains no runways. Perhaps the kisp.txt file you downloaded as part of the AIO has a problem, you can either contact the author or use the kisp.txt file from Terry.The author should have provided their contact information in the header of the kisp.txt file. Open it a have a look.The current airac file from navigraph is no longer free. Stefan had to join up with a commercial entity because the free data source went away this month. The cost is nominal, about $2.57/cycle.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for the info!Also - "use the kisp.txt file from Terry"Who is Terry, and where do I find the file from Terry?Thanks,Chris Catalano