Sign in to follow this  

RealityXP Flight Line Avionics

I consider acquiring RealityXP and would very much appreciate comments from persons that are already using this addon. Any aspect of the program such as stability and handling, how it affects the running of FS2002, frame rates, compatibility etc. Are the XP panels simply displayed on top of the FS2002 aircraft panels and possible to displace/ remove to display underlying FS2002 panels?Mats B

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Mats,I've not suffered any FPS loss or stability problem. The handling is very great and feels like the real unit. All the knobs are handled with the left and right mouse buttons. Nice detail!The package includes the EZConfig tool to add your units to any aircraft. There is no need to manually edit any panel.cfg file. The default configuration is a little "icon" to the top left of the screen, to toggle 2 popup windows for the GPS and the radios.Hope it helps!

Hi Mats,I have been using the Reality-XP Avionics since day 1 and IMHO they are worth every penny, specifically the GL50 GPS. There is no other GPS matching the capabilties of the GL50.Since it are FS2002 gauges, you can combine it with every panel.Make sure you read the manual, since they are duplicates of the real ones.Egbert