Sign in to follow this  
MichaelDay

can we make keyboard assignments for the CDU Line Select Keys?

Hello PMDGWith the PMDG commands keyboard assignments there are options to make key combination assignments for the CDU function and mode keys (i.e. INIT REF, RTE, CLB, ... etc.) but there isn't an option availble to make key combination assignments for the 6 left and 6 right LSKs. Is there another way to make these key combination assignments for the LSKs? If not, are there plans to make the ability to do these LSK keyboard assignment in a future PMDG release? This would be great, to give us the ability to make full keyboard operation of the CDU, versus needing to do mouse control of the LSKs. and NO, I'd love to have one, but I don't have the extra big $$$ to buy the fancy Engravity CDU hardware gear. ThanksMichael Day

Hi Michael-yes, that's certainly going to be on the short list.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest pilotbrian0

at least in the 744(F) if you activate the keyboard entry mode, F1-F6 controls the left LSKs and F7-F12 control the right ones.-Brian

>at least in the 744(F) if you activate the keyboard entry>mode, F1-F6 controls the left LSKs and F7-F12 control the>right ones.>>-BrianThanks BrianI hadn't got the PMDG 744(F) product yet and didn't know about this option. It would be great if PMDG could give their other 737 and 747 versions in some future release the capability of this option for giving F1-F12 key control of the CDU LSK buttons while running in the CDU keyboard entry mode. This would be great and give me what I'm looking for.Thanks,Michael Day