Sign in to follow this  
darian

problem after running pmdg 744 SU 1.1

i reinstalled my pmdg 744 and 737 NG-89 and the pmdg 737 89 is still version 1.0 and also the 744 is still version 1.0 whats wrong why arent the service updates working. the pmdg 744 doesnt dislpay the CRT screens when powering up either. i even used the FLT file from smithplanet.com and still the 744 isnt working. the 737 89 workd fine but it still shows verison 1.0

>i reinstalled my pmdg 744 and 737 NG-89 and the pmdg 737 89>is still version 1.0 and also the 744 is still version 1.0 >whats wrong why arent the service updates working. the pmdg>744 doesnt dislpay the CRT screens when powering up either. i>even used the FLT file from smithplanet.com and still the 744>isnt working. the 737 89 workd fine but it still shows>verison 1.0 Hi Darian,You probably already know but did you install these aircrafts in the correct order? That is, you need to install the 737 base version and the other 737s series 8 and 9, then the updates. Then install the PMDG 747-400. During the installation, did they validate okay? If you did install them in the correct order and they did validate, you probably need to contact support.Ken.