Sign in to follow this  
Guest pylon101

Load Manager can't find FS9 ?!

Guest pylon101

My Load Manager of 737NG worked fine. But for some reason (got tired or something..)it refused to do its work.And - being in the folder PMFG inside FS9 - it says that it "can't find FS9 istallation.Please advise!NickMosocwRussia

Guest pylon101

So I am replying to myself in the hope that someone from PMDG team will be able to address my issue.PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello,did you by chance install the Flight Simulator X Demo and have it uninstalled now. In my particular case and if I am right in a few more cases too, uninstalling the Demo of FS X deletes the registry entry of Flight Simulator 9, which screws up the function of other software based on this.If this is the case, I would stop looking in this forum for a solution but rather use the search function in the FS2004 forum. I think there was a better solution over there than reinstalling FS2004 again.Good Luck!Christian

Guest pylon101

I didn't install demo - I installed the whole FSX. Though on slave disc. Then un-installed it - till better times.And you are right. It seems to me now that issues started after that.Thanks for the good input!

Guest pylon101

Wow!This little program from Flight 1 did its work!Now Load Editor works.Thanks a lot!