Sign in to follow this  

Fs2002 Screen shots HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i need to know where i can get a program or something like that for fs2002 to take pictures and post them in the screen shot forumplease helpthanks...

Guest H_Kev55

The 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard will capture shots for you, although only 1 at a time until you save it using MSPaint or Paint Shop Pro or whatever proggy you use.There are several other programs out that will take multiple screenies and dump them into a folder of your choosing so that you don't have to pause the sim to save 1 shot.Just use the search function at this site or any of the major sites, and you should find what you need.Kev

Guest juvat2

I use FSScreen which is available here at Avsims library. It is a very convenient, easy use small program. Its a stand-alone program and will take screen shots of any window currently open. Try it, you'll like it.Jim B.

Thanks for the suggestions but where can i get the pictures after i have press the print screen button...one more thing the key is suppose to be print screen button right so the key reads prt scr_sysrq right now i press that now where do i get the picture i guess i'll use the ms paint because it came with my pc so i'll try it now what's next...

after you take your shot, open a paint program.select PASTE from one of the drop down menus.Look at it, change it, do what ever.Then save it as a JPEG file within certain size limits for the screen shot forum. The size specs can be found there.....Hope this helps you.FSScreen is what i use and can take up to 100 screenshots in a sitting on FS2k2. It saves them in Bitmap format so you will have to use a paint program to convert them to JPEG and a smaller size so you can post them in the screen shot forum.Ed;)

Much better -- download from www.gadwin.com their screen grabber.*Terrfic* utility -- you can grab multiple shots by pressing the Print Screen key and it saves them automatically in any format you choose to whatever directory you choose, all running in the background.No more pasting into another program, this is the one utility all FS'ers need.