Sign in to follow this  
rwy12

analogue CH pro padel set up help needed!!!

Hi AllCould somebody who uses the ch pro analogue padels please tell me how to make them work with the Microsoft sidewinder 3d joystick-the original about 10years old.I have connected everything as per instructions; I have downloaded the latest analogue driver from ch website.In the calibrate box I can calibrate the padels but the joystick does not calibrate-only the slider and the 4 movements are possible -none of the buttons work.When I started a flight the 744 pmdg was veering to left/right on the runway.The power slider does not work and the forward/back and sideways function of the joystick do not work properly-I get wild jerky movements.In ch manual it says you need an analogue joystick-can you please Advise how I can make this analogue-where can I download a driver for it.Please help as my flying days seem numbered-my other half is already taunting me with 'I told you not to buy these

Guest SKireyev

Honestly, I think your other half was right. I had to ditch my analog controllers for a similar reason: they just don't work right without appropriate driver/calibration support. Try to google for some third-party drivers.

Hi AllI think I have managed to sort the problem.Instead of selecting micrsoft joystick in the games controller,I choice '6 button joystick with w/POV and throttle'and both the sidewinder joystick and padel are recognised by fs9.The 4 base buttons on the joy stick are not active-no big loss.Outcome!!! flying career on track again,other half says 'I knew you will be able to sort it'?????!!!!she doesn't know the track ir is on the shopping list next and than the ch yoke.Hopefully anybody having problems with setting up the pin connector padels will be able to get them working now.Qas