Sign in to follow this  
craig_read

My 747 tutorial nearly done

Previous post reminded me!!I've been creating this tutorial for a while now.. I just want someone to point me towards charts that I can put in my doc without having problems with copyright.. I know people say NCAO charts.. is that right? Are ok.. but I don't know which site to actually get them from.. if someone could point me in that direction I will hopefully get it up on AVSIM and post a link to it shortly.. It's a 16MB PDF quite long.. I've been as thorough as I can be..Could someone post me some links to get some SID charts that are NOT copyright that I can put in for EGLL.. I want the WOBUN departures.. and also I need the STARs for KLAX.. Thanks in advance :)Craig

Craig Read, EGLL

Thanks.. I have the Navigraph software so I have all the charts already.. what I need to know is .. WHICH of the charts could I put in my tutorial that won't upset any copyright issues... Obviously I can't use the Navigraph versions.. I am just unsure as to which charts are and aren't copyright restricted.. If these are then I can use them.. but I don't see where it says on the page if they are or not.. I saw the PDZ arrival in the PMDG tutorial.. but I didn't know if they got any special permission to use it.. if not.. then I will source my charts from that source and include them in my work..Craig

Craig Read, EGLL