Sign in to follow this  
Guest MARTY

747 FMC Flight Plan Query

Guest MARTY

Hi, Have recently purchased PMDG 747-400 to add to my 737 NG collection. All is well other then getting to grips with the FMC. How do I transfer a 'Company Route' (apparently there's 350 of them) from the Directory : 'Simulator/PMDG/Flightplans' into my FMC AND; where do I find that Directory to do so? I can't find it anywhere!! Thanks Marty:-(

The route to the flightplans is normally:C:/program files/microsoft games/flight simulator 9/pmdg/flightplansYou should find in that folder the route files. You will have to search for the one you want by name(they have ICAO airport codes and a number)Once you have found the route you wanted, write the file name on a paper. Bring up the ROUTE page of your FMC and at 3R you will find a CO ROUTE prompt, write in the scratchpad the name of the route file (the one you wrote in your paper), upselect from the scratchpad to the CO ROUTE prompt, ACTivate and EXEcute, and your route should be loaded.In the PMDG-747 FMC you can not directly read the stored route files in the FMC (you can in the 737).Jose Luis

signed: José Luis